A good compliment can make anyone feel great, but what are the best compliments to give men? If you’re looking to put a smile on your man’s face, we’ve compiled a list of 100 complimentary phrases that will show him how much you care.
These compliments are specifically designed to boost his ego and will have him feeling like he’s the king of the world in no time!
We all want to feel appreciated and complimented, which is why even a few kind words can go a long way in boosting someone’s confidence.
If you’re looking for ways to compliment men, it can be difficult to know what they will appreciate or how you can make them feel valued. But don’t worry—we have some ideas that are sure to help! Here are 100 compliments for men that will help boost their ego.
How To Compliment A Guy
The best way to compliment a guy or man is by telling him how good he looks. You could use flattery to your advantage and say something like ‘wow, you look really handsome in that suit!’.
We all love compliments! Even if we are not used to receiving them, they feel great when they come our way. And who doesn’t like feeling appreciated? Even your man does! This is why we’ll be dishing out the best compliments for men in any situation. Let’s go!
Compliments For Your Man
There’s no doubt that men and women compliment each other differently. However, with a little practice, you can learn to give your man compliments that he really values. Today, we’re going to take a look at some of our favorite compliments for men – things you can say to your guy in any given situation that will make him feel like he’s king of his castles.
1. “You look extra manly today.”
2. “I admire your candor.”
3. “What a marvelous gift you are to me.”
4. “You are a good dancer.”
5. “You leave me breathless.”
6. “Your patience is one of your bests qualities.”
7. “You are my world.”
8. “You are a born leader.”
9. “I’m proud to be yours.”
10. “You always make me feel so beautiful.”
11. “I love your positive energy.”
12. “Thank you for being mine.”
13. “You are my knight in shining armor.”
14. “I don’t need the pillows anymore, your broad chest will do.”
15. “You have such a comforting voice.”
16. “Your attractiveness is off the charts.”
17. “You are such a loving father.”
18. “You are my favorite weakness.”
19. “I am so lucky to be married to you.”
20. “You’re amazing at everything you do.”
Sweet Compliments For Guys
21. “I feel safe with you”
22. “I am proud of you for doing that. It takes gut.”
23. “You are so irresistibly charming.”
24. “Your arms are my favorite place to be”
25. “You’re really funny, I like you”
26. “You smell great!”
27. “You look remarkably hot.”
28. “There’s no one I’d rather get lost with than you.”
29. “It looks super good on you.”
30. “You’re the best ever!”
31. “Your voice is so perfect for country-rock songs.”
32. “You cook the fluffiest pancakes in the world.”
33. “You’ve always been worth the wait.”
34. “Until you, I’d never met the perfect blend of brilliant, funny, and kind”
35. “You inspire me, every day, to take action.”
One Word Compliment For Guys
You might be thinking ‘how do you compliment a guy in one word?’ Is it possible to have a one-word compliment for guys? Yes, it is possible.
Compliments for men are all about improving their confidence, praising them, and telling them about the good you see in them. So it doesn’t matter if the compliment is a sentence or a one-word compliment for guys; as far as it does the job.
If you’re going to give the man in your life some one-worded compliments, then I think you should stick to this checklist below.
- Begin with a list of positive words you think describes your man.
- Pinpoint those that highly relate to the traits you admire the most in him.
- And lastly, if he shows any distinct preference for any of the highlighted words, use those more often.
P.S: Always stick with what you know is true to him (before you dig yourself a pit trying to explain your compliment or convince him it is true when he knows otherwise)!
Now that you know how to deliver a one-word compliment for guys that your man will love, here are a few ideas of such words:
How To Compliment His Looks
A true gentleman understands that he doesn’t deserve all of his praise, especially those concerning his dressing, body, or smile, but that doesn’t mean he won’t accept it, especially when it comes from someone he cares about.
So, if you want to him how good he looks without coming off as fake or insincere, be genuine and say something along the lines of: “you look handsome today! It’s amazing what a bit of sunshine does for your skin.” Here are more ways to compliment his look!
56. “You are so handsome.”
57. “You’re such a sharp dresser!”
58. “What kind of deodorant are you wearing today? It smells really good!”
59. “That shirt really brings out the blue in your eyes”
60. “You are more handsome than any other guy I met.”
61. “What a perfect outfit! It looks great on you.”
62. “Excuse me sir, are you famous?”
63. “You have a great sense of style.”
64. “I like boys who take care of themselves.”
65. “Justin Timberlake should borrow some of your moves, baby. You make a woman’s head spin.”
66. “You can make any outfit look good.”
67. “Your smile is my favorite thing.”
68. “That beard is killing it.”
69. “Whatever you’re doing to look this good, keep it up.”
70. “You. Look. AMAZING!”
71. “Is that a new hairstyle? It’s dope.”
72. “I love your curly hair.”
73. “I’m glad you take such good care of your teeth.”
74. “Why are you so attractive?”
75. “Your style is undisputed. It’s yours and only yours.”
How To Compliment His Personality
The foundation of any successful relationship is a couple’s personality, not their physical appearance. So if you want to make your man feel extra good about himself, try complimenting his personality and everything he does to keep his life together.
Things like “thank you for taking out the trash or caring for animals” are both easy and appropriate compliments, so don’t be afraid to praise him when he does them well.
76. Your presence is so refreshing.
77. I love your perspective on life.
78. Your optimism and positivity are contagious.
79. I love how much you value honesty.
80. The world would be a better place with more people like you.
81. Your charm is immeasurable.
82. You are so down to earth.
83. The world seems to have a shortage on good guys. You are actually one of the few.
84. Your smile can light up the whole room.
85. Jokes are always funnier when you tell them.
86. I love your persistence. Giving up is not in your vocabulary.
87. You are a truly hardworking guy.
88. You have a wonderful personality.
89. You are so articulate and expressive. This is why I love talking to you.
90. I love your positive aura.
91. You have such a kind heart.
92. You have such an energetic personality.
93. You are so cool.
94. You are very well-grounded, always humble, and down to earth.
95. You’re a boredom buster.
96. I wouldn’t change a thing about you.
97. You’re such a great dad.
98. You have such a genuine, caring personality.
99. You are a gift that keeps giving.
100. Your heart is made of gold.
Final Words On Best Compliments For Men
If you’re looking for compliments for men, don’t just settle for anything. Go ahead and give him a compliment that shows you really pay attention to his appearance. Or if you want to compliment his intelligence, why not do it in a humorous way?
Keep in mind that your guy is sure to appreciate any kind of compliment! If you can find a balance between funny and serious, all while keeping it honest, he will certainly be feeling good about himself after receiving one of these compliments.
Complimenting is all about communicating in a “praiseful” way. When you compliment your man, you sing his praises and you might want to do that in the right way; with the right intonation and body language if need be. In that case, here are 7 communication tips you might need.
If you’ve got the complimenting or singing praises part of your relationship down, you might want to try these 8 other ways to make your partner feel loved because sometimes, all they want is the action and not the words.
And when they do want the words, they might want them in different forms, so you might want to try writing down some morning love texts for them on post-it notes to lift their spirits in the morning.
No matter the type of compliment you give your man, just infuse it with love! And that will be it from all of us at Lovers Toolbox.
Don’t forget to follow our social media handles below to get first-hand notifications of new posts, advice and updates! Ciao!
Kindly Save This For Later!